Construction & Demolition Marketing Solutions
In addition to our print and digital products, we develop high-impact marketing tools that meet your needs and objectives.
- Custom magazines
- Custom apps
- Case studies and advertorials
- E-newsletter creation and deployment
- Roundtable or focus group discussions
- Podcast and webinar series
- Brochures and books
- Special events
- Website advertising
- Category sponsorships
- Lightbox advertising
- Breaking news alerts
- Custom e-newsletters
- Digital edition/smartphone
- Virtual conference sponsorships
- Sponsor webinars
ConExpo Promotional Package – It’s essential to maximize exposure during a ConExpo year. We have developed a special four-part package to do just that. Earn maximum rewards by promoting continuously throughout the year.
- ConExpo Preview – The January/February issue will preview what visitors can expect in Las Vegas. It’s the perfect time to promote your booth number and products.
- ConExpo Video Product Preview – Three weeks prior to the expo and again one week prior, we will distribute a special product promotion e-mail to our entire C&DR and Recycling Today database.
- On-site Distribution– Through special arrangement with show management, the March/April issue of C&DR will be distributed during ConExpo 2017.
- Product Roundup – Our editors will prepare a roundup of important new introductions made in Las Vegas. As an advertiser in our ConExpo package, you are guaranteed to be included.
Demolition Supplement – January/February – This special supplement features an in-depth look at demolition. With distribution at NDA’s annual Demolition Convention as well as other industry meetings, it’s a powerful advertising opportunity.
WasteExpo Video –In cooperation with our sister publications, Waste Today and Recycling Today, we’ll produce two video products in conjunction with the expo that can supercharge your marketing.
- Video Product Preview – Your product will be presented in a professionally produced video. Distributed in advance of the expo, this commercial will highlight why attendees should visit your booth.
- Video Show Daily – Each day our editors will report live from the show floor. You can include your video to highlight your exhibit and to reach industry executives who are not at the event.
Each of these video products will be distributed to Recycling Today, Construction & Demolition Recycling and Waste Today e-newsletter subscribers. Maximum market reach!
C&DR Buyers' Guide – A directory of industry equipment suppliers and service providers is distributed to our entire circulation and at industry events throughout the year.
CLOSE DATE: Nov. 9, 2017
MATERIALS DUE DATE: Nov. 16, 2017
Buying Intention Soft-Lead Program – If you can identify companies that intend to purchase the product types your firm offers, it gives you a competitive advantage. We deliver that market intelligence! Our softlead program provides the purchasing intent of Construction & Demolition Recycling readers in 10 major equipment categories. Ask our team for more details.
TMI™ - TargetMarketIntelligence (TMI ™) is a game-changing market intelligence tool that your company must have to succeed in today’s highly competitive business environment. TMI is based on three key elements:
- dynamic software
- meticulous data management
- proprietary subscriber information of our customers and prospects
Features and benefits include:
- Instant online access
- Detailed market analysis
- Rapid identification of new business opportunities
- Access to thousands of new customers and prospects
- Easy cross-referencing of your customer data with the TMI database
- Custom market research
- Export only the data you need