Construction & Demolition Marketing Solutions
In addition to our print and digital products, we develop high-impact marketing tools that meet your needs and objectives.
- Custom magazines
- Custom apps
- Case studies and advertorials
- E-newsletter creation and deployment
- Roundtable or focus group discussions
- Podcast and webinar series
- Brochures and books
- Special events
- Website advertising
- Category sponsorships
- Lightbox advertising
- Breaking news alerts
- Custom e-newsletters
- Digital edition/smartphone
- Virtual conference sponsorships
- Sponsor webinars
Demolition Supplement – January/February – This special supplement features an in-depth look at demolition. With distribution at NDA’s annual Demolition Convention as well as other industry meetings, it’s a powerful advertising opportunity.
WasteExpo Video –In cooperation with our sister publications, Waste Today and Recycling Today, we’ll produce two video products in conjunction with the expo that can supercharge your marketing.
- Video Product Preview – Your product will be presented in a professionally produced video. Distributed in advance of the expo, this commercial will highlight why attendees should visit your booth.
- Video Show Daily – Each day our editors will report live from the show floor. You can include your video to highlight your exhibit and to reach industry executives who are not at the event.
Each of these video products will be distributed to Recycling Today, Construction & Demolition Recycling and Waste Today e-newsletter subscribers. Maximum market reach!
C&DR Buyers' Guide – A directory of industry equipment suppliers and service providers is distributed to our entire circulation and at industry events throughout the year.
CLOSE DATE: Nov. 9, 2018
MATERIALS DUE DATE: Nov. 16, 2018
Buying Intention Soft-Lead Program – If you can identify companies that intend to purchase the product types your firm offers, it gives you a competitive advantage. We deliver that market intelligence! Our softlead program provides the purchasing intent of Construction & Demolition Recycling readers in 10 major equipment categories. Ask our team for more details.
TMI™ - TargetMarketIntelligence (TMI ™) is a game-changing market intelligence tool that your company must have to succeed in today’s highly competitive business environment. TMI is based on three key elements:
- dynamic software
- meticulous data management
- proprietary subscriber information of our customers and prospects
Features and benefits include:
- Instant online access
- Detailed market analysis
- Rapid identification of new business opportunities
- Access to thousands of new customers and prospects
- Easy cross-referencing of your customer data with the TMI database
- Custom market research
- Export only the data you need
Intelligent Content Marketing –In today’s multichannel media world, it is harder than ever to reach the right audience to tell your story. Construction & Demolition Recycling is paving the way with the introduction of Intelligent Content Marketing. We enable you to create a unique marketing campaign targeting our readers once they begin to show interest in your area of expertise. Using intuitive marketing automation, we can deliver custom content or a specified ad message to a custom-tailored target audience. Intelligent Content Marketing takes lead nurturing and retargeting to a new level. If lead nurturing or ad targeting are in your plans, or are strategies you’d like to explore, talk with us. From small efforts to fully integrated campaigns, we can do it.