Waste Today Marketing Solutions
In addition to our print and digital products, we develop high-impact marketing tools that meet your needs and objectives.
Marketing Solutions include:
- Custom magazines
- Custom apps
- Case studies and advertorials
- E-newsletter creation and deployment
- Roundtable or focus group discussions
- Podcast and webinar series
- Brochures and books
- Special events
- Website advertising
- Category sponsorships
- Lightbox advertising
- Breaking news alerts
- Custom e-newsletters
- Digital edition/smartphone
- Virtual conference sponsorships
- Sponsor webinars
WasteExpo Video – In cooperation with our sister publications, Recycling Today and Construction & Demolition Recycling, we’ll produce two video products in conjunction with the expo that can supercharge your marketing.
- Video Product Previews – Your product will be presented in a professionally produced video. Distributed in advance of the expo, this commercial will highlight why attendees should visit your booth.
- Video Show Daily – Each day our editors will report
live from the show floor. You can include your video
to highlight your exhibit and to reach industry
executives who are not at the event.
Each of these video products will be distributed to Waste Today, Recycling Today and Construction & Demolition Recycling e-newsletter subscribers. Maximum market reach!
Intelligent Content Marketing –In today’s multichannel media world, it is harder than ever to reach the right audience to tell your story. Waste Today is paving the way with the introduction of Intelligent Content Marketing. We enable you to create a unique marketing campaign targeting our readers once they begin to show interest in your area of expertise. Using intuitive marketing automation, we can deliver custom content or a specified ad message to a custom-tailored target audience. Intelligent Content Marketing takes lead nurturing and retargeting to a new level. If lead nurturing or ad targeting are in your plans, or are strategies you’d like to explore, talk with us. From small efforts to fully integrated campaigns, we can do it.